flea flea

Pretty sweet. I wasn't jamming to it but it kept me interested throughout.

Beezledub responds:

its pretty shit lol

Lovely Kitten - Falling* Lovely Kitten - Falling*

I'm assuming you reuploading this means you're revising it through the years. This was a good track, sounds a lot like an Au5 song with those sliding squares. The piano is pretty good, it could use some humanizing though. Some of the basses were a bit flatulent, and there's a nasty peak during the lowpass sweep at 3:05. Nothing wrong with theory or anything. The riser at 2:30 sounds like it has MP3 artifacts or something. The fifths on the piano are a bit overused but they work.

ValeriaKitten responds:

Au5 inspiration mate, and thanks for your review!

Kriz: ReMotion Kriz: ReMotion

Best. Trance. Ever.

I consider this a trance, mostly because it's very, VERY upbeat, and has leads. <3
I just LOVE this song. Better that Melody From Heaven. This has just the right mix of repetition and variation. Layering is great. Just. Fucking. AWESOME.
10/10
I will rate this 5s every time I think about it.
Love it.

Kr1z responds:

Oh glad you liked it :D
Thanks!!

Acid Paradox - Galaxy Acid Paradox - Galaxy

Great feeling...

...but the lyrics sound like James' father hates him and he's very annoying, so it is a relief that he's 'going away'.

Great tune, just the right mix between an actual song and WUBWUBWUBWUB- (meaning the whole song isn't tone-deaf). Overall, almost perfect.
9/10
5/5

Bionuclear Anthrax Bionuclear Anthrax

Jarate!

Never like dubstep that much, but this is pretty darn good!
8/10
5/5

DJ Umulius - D.R.U.G wip DJ Umulius - D.R.U.G wip

You Are Awesome

Sweeeet :D
Looking forward to the final!
Keep it up!

djresset responds:

i will try to make a new file my old file is corupt

(PM)- Blazing (PM)- Blazing

Not YOUR best...

I'm still blown away by your tetris songs.

Parkerman1700 responds:

Hey well thanks either way, for the 10, the review, and the compliment on my tetris songs!

random 8-bit melody patterns random 8-bit melody patterns

Lol

Automatic 5 for journey

XENOXX - Trainwreck XENOXX - Trainwreck

Cool

Perfect until 0:20, keep it up!
3/5
7/10

(PM) - Rainy (PM) - Rainy

Woot 3rd review :P

You. Are. Awesome. I can never get a good melody, I just mix notes that go together for the base, like in my first 2 audio entries. I'm not quite willing to spend $100 on FL studio though... :P And I always forget the drums. This has no more room for criticism. Just Awesome.

Parkerman1700 responds:

Hey, just keep working on it dude, you'll get better! I'm sure you're not that bad already anyways
Thanks for the review and compliments man!